Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Monday, February 2, 2015

Snow Derp Day!

So I guess the groundhog said more winter? Yesterday we had it all -  ice, sleet, rain, more snow, even more snow, and then it poured down rain. And now it's all frozen over. It's one big sheet of ice out there. What a disaster! We should have funny dog pix to combat our snow rage....

Snow Derp Kai

Snow Nose Titan

My Big Bubby

Zander loves the snow so much....

... give him a stick and he's a wild man.

Looks like another day of looking hatefully outside at the stupid snow and hanging out by the fire. I'll be finishing up Part 2 of A Winter's Tale. Thanks for all the fun comments over on 'the facebook!'

Happy Monday everyone! Anyone else have goofy snow dogs?



2 comments:

Unknown said...

They all look like little kids on snow day!

Vera said...

Lovely dogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...