Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Monday, January 5, 2015

Bacon is BACK, baby!

It's here! It's here! The bacon is BACK, baby, and I am hammin' it up! I picked up my hams and bacons from the butcher today. What a great day!

Oh happy day! Ham! so much ham!

And bacon.... just look at it.. glorious bacon!

The sun always shines on a pan of bacon......

Sure these are not the most impressive bacons that we have every had... but any bacon is beautiful, right?

I dunno about you but I'm going to eat myself into a bacon coma. That arctic air comin' in? Blow, you mutha, blow I don't even care because I have my bacon to keep me warm.

Happy Monday everyone! Are you makin' a bacon bonanza in your kitchen!?!?



2 comments:

1st Man said...

Bacon. Best food ever. ;-)

lovenati said...

I can't wait to process my first piggy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...