Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Sunday, August 24, 2014

My funny Kai photobombs Lucky...

I grabbed a quick happy snap of Lucky the other day - he was so cute and I wanted a good picture.

It wasn't until later that I saw the imp on the right had side of the shot. 

Look at that grin.

Wiggles!!!

Our funny Kai may be 103 lbs of "hell yeah," a tenacious hunter, and no doubt she has a stout heart... but to us she's just our funny girl. We call her Wiggles because of the funny way she dances around when she is happy and swingin' her bonbon tail. Silly Kai!

Happy Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...