Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Friday, November 8, 2013

Insantity Potatoes

Seriously. I can't dig one more potato.


I found another row of them while I was doing some clean up. The garden has been like a potato clown car - they just keep on coming. Or like the Terminator Tater.... it won't ever quit. Sooooo many potatoes.....

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

MT Dreamer said...

Terminator tater! So hilarious! Thanks for the giggle!

Ohiofarmgirl said...

they just keep coming... ha!
:-D

ann from KY said...

that's a good thing! Cheap food is always a blessing! And who doesn't like a potato?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...