Ohiofarmgirl's Adventures in The Good Land is largely a fish out of water tale about how I eventually found my footing on a small farm in an Amish town. We are a mostly organic, somewhat self sufficient, sustainable farm in Ohio. There's action and adventure and I'll always tell you the truth about farming.


Monday, October 15, 2012

Smell ya later, Summer

Just a couple happy snaps for Monday - the last of the quick pix from my old camera. I've been anxiously tracking the shipping of my new camera and it should be here today!

 The last of the beans before they were hit by the hard frost. 

Sunflowers basking in the late sun. 

 Last of the dahlias...they were glorious all fall.


This little gal winkin' goodbye to summer.

Happy Monday everyone!


5 comments:

Quail said...

Hiya OFG!

May I have your permission to paint a picture of that fabulous dahlia? It is way prettier than anything in my yard since the raccoons ate/dug/sat/pooped on my garden.

Ohiofarmgirl said...

sure Quail! go right on ahead.. I think that would be fabulous. its striking isnt it?
:-D

Quail said...

Thank you! I hope my painting abilities are up to doing it justice!

David said...

Yep, tis fall...

Damummis said...

Yup, summer is OVER!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...